Harmonic stochastic navigation functions applied to robust aircraft trajectory planning
After three years' work under the direction of Stéphane Puechmorel and Guillaume Dufour in the MAIAA laboratory of ENAC, I defended my PhD thesis on February 25, 2019. The jury underlined my pedagogical presentation in their report and noted the elegance of the numerical method I presented. The jury was composed of
- Eric Féron (president of the jury and thesis reviewer)
- Juliette Leblond (reviewer)
- Stéphane Puechmorel (advisor)
- Claudia Negulescu (examinator)
- Jean-Baptiste Caillau (examinator)
- Pierre Maréchal (examinator)
You can download the full version of the thesis at this link. The figures in this thesis were drawn using Tikz and the Python library matplotlib. The code used for the figures in chapters 3 and 4 can be found here. Please send me new corrections by email. Thank you!
The slides of my defence are here.